This website contains the extracts from Our Lady’s Mirror (1926-59), the Friends of Walsingham Occasional Paper (1955-61) and the Walsingham Review (started in 1961, numbers 1-8) that were previously on the main archives website. This section still needs minor tweaking, but it seems preferable to make it available now. The old website is now divided into four parts: walsinghamanglicanarchives.org.uk the main and largest, containing the core information from the old site waaolm.org.uk [this one] the ‘Our Lady’s Mirror and its successors’ section of the old site waapublications.org.uk the ‘Publications’ section of the old site, except ‘Our Lady’s Mirror and its successors’ now here on its own website, and the Bibliography and Biographies of Fr Patten now included in the main site walsinghamanglicanmedieval.org.uk the ‘Medieval’ section of the old site About the archive websites and Privacy and Cookies
Enquiries aren’t currently affected by the coronavirus and are welcomed as always on any aspect of the whole Archives collection. TO CONTACT THE ARCHIVIST USE olwarchives [at] btinternet.com or write ℅ The College, Walsingham NR22 6EF marking the envelope ‘Please Forward’ and on Twitter @olwarchives © 2005-2020 WCTA Ltd, IMFS and the Estate of Enid Chadwick throughout unless otherwise stated
START HERE for overview page: or click on an image on the left to go straight to your chosen title

The Walsingham Archives

The Archives of the Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham

Our Lady’s Mirror and its successors

Friends of OLW
Our Lady’s Mirror
Walsingham Review