The procession of the Translation of the image of Our Lady from the parish church to the new Shrine on October 15th 1931. Sir William Milner, the Shrine's chief benefactor and one of the first lay guardians, is on the left holding a candle. The image was carried by four deacons of honour, surrounded by four priest guardians - Fr Baverstock, Fr Fynes-Clinton, Fr Lury and Fr Whitby. The deacon of honour nearest the camera is Fr Frank Harwood, curate of Radwinter, Essex, and the one visible behind is Fr Frank Burnett. He was a curate at St Peter Parmengate and St Julian's in Norwich; he served RNVR and was chaplain to HMS Barham. He died when it was sunk by enemy action on 25 November 1941. The server on the right looking back at the procession is Leslie Gray Fisher, sometime General Secretary of the Catholic League and wearing here the collar of the Fraternity of Our Lady de Salve Regina, parish guild of St Magnus the Martyr.